Latest innovations and experiences in the Microsoft 365 world
Join our special guest Jeff Teper, the Corporate Vice President of Microsoft, for a rich tour of the latest updates to Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive, and Office 365!
- Date and time: June 4th, 2020 at 17:00 CET (Berlin, Paris) // 11 AM EDT (Montreal, New York)
- Duration: 1 hour
- Cost: Free - and you're invited!
- What: This is a not-to miss keynote as Microsoft 365 continues to empower individuals, teams, and organizations to be creative, collaborative, and effective with an integrated suite of experiences that are simple, superior, smart, and secure.
- To whom: Anyone who's shaping the future of digital workplaces, employee experiences, and improving productivity at work, home, or school. Welcome to learn and be inspired! :)
Jeff Teper will showcase:
- How the latest and most exciting experiences in Microsoft 365 integrate across different devices
- The latest capabilities for modernizing your intelligent intranet
- Updates for sharing and storing files with OneDrive
- Deeper integration with Microsoft Teams
- What's new in Office collaboration and knowledge management
Sounds pretty good, right? If so sign up to the webinar and book your virtual seat!
The webinar will be available on-demand after June 4th, 2020. We will send a recording to all participants.
Greetings from Jeff Teper - see why you should join!
Jeff Teper leads Microsoft Teams, SharePoint, and OneDrive product, design, and engineering in Microsoft 365 empowering over one billion people to collaborate at work, school, and home.
He warmly welcomes you to join him for an hour on a - hopefully sunny - summer day! You can follow him on Twitter @jeffteper